Upcoming Readings, Appearances, and Other Events
Interested in having me read at your upcoming open mic night? Hosting a literary event or conference you think I’d be interested in? Send me a message via the Contact page so we can discuss it!
If you’d like to get in touch regarding workshops, presentations, or panels at your conference, bookstore, or other literary events, please contact me via my freelance company, Heart of the Story Editorial & Coaching Services.
Thursday, March 26, 2020: Online Poetry Reading on Facebook (Facebook / Online)
Join me live at 7:00 p.m. Eastern for my first-ever online-only poetry reading! I’ll be streaming it via Facebook Live on my Heart of the Story business page. This will be a free, family-friendly event where I’ll share several of my poems that focus on nature, healing, and positivity.
Saturday, April 18, 2020: The Poetry of Yoga – A Springtime Yin Yoga & Poetry Workshop at SheBreathes Balance & Wellness Studio (Walpole, MA)
I’m partnering with local yoga instructor Dawn Florio for a unique and inspiring yoga event to celebrate spring! Dawn will guide students through a series of yin and restorative poses; and as each pose is held, I’ll read a selection of seasonal poems by Mary Oliver.
Events I’ve previously attended or participated in include the following:
- Poetry readings and open mic nights at An Unlikely Story (Plainville, MA) and SheBreathes Wellness & Balance Studio (Walpole, MA)
- Literary conferences such as Writer’s Digest Conference (NYC, NY) and Muse & The Marketplace (Boston, MA)
- Writing retreats such as the Iceland Writers Retreat (Reykjavik, Iceland)
- Conferences for editors and freelance professionals such as the 2019 ACES Conference (Providence, RI)
- Poetry conferences and events such as the Massachusetts Poetry Festival (Salem, MA)
- Boston-area literary events such as the Boston Book Festival and the Boston Teen Authors Festival