Leona Henry @ Leona’s Blog of Shadows nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award a while back. (Thank you, Leona – and sorry it took so long!) Leona is a Turkish-born fantasy writer who now lives in Finland and is preparing to publish her debut novel series, The Coin of Liberius, via Reamwalker Publishing Group. If you like dark epic fantasy in the vein of George R.R. Martin and R. Scott Bakker, then keep an eye out for Leona’s upcoming works. 😉
Here are the rules for the One Lovely Blog Award:
- Thank the person who nominated you. (Check!)
- List the rules and display the award. (Check!)
- List 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 others bloggers and notify them of their nomination.
So, let’s see what facts I can share with you today that I haven’t shared here yet. 😉 Continue reading
Yes, I’m still in the midst of catching up with blog awards from over the summer. But this next one is very, very cool. Why? Because it involves DRAGONS. 😀
The Dragon’s Loyalty Award comes courtesy of Sarah J. Higbee, a fellow speculative fiction writing who lives in the UK. Sarah’s currently putting the finishing touches on her debut novel Running Out of Space, the first installment of a self-published space opera trilogy. If you haven’t checked out her blog, now’s a great time so you can stay on top of any updates regarding Running Out of Space. Plus, Sarah reviews books and shares her poetry and other personal bits there. 🙂
Here are the rules for accepting the Dragon’s Loyalty Award:
- Announce your win with a post, and link to whomever presented your award.
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
- Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers.
- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post.
- Display the award certificate on your website.
Since #1 is all set now, it’s time for #2, and seven random facts about myself.
Happy Monday, everyone! 😉
I’ve worked on some more site updates since the main overhaul 3 weeks ago. In addition, some new article ideas have been percolating – ideas that excite me, but have caused me to reconsider aspects of my blogging schedule. So, I wanted to let you know what’s new, what may be changing, and what may be on the way.
As always, I welcome any questions, suggestions,or other feedback you have. Feel free to post them in the Comments section at the end of this article. Continue reading
I’ve seen the Liebster Award on a couple blogs I visit from time to time – but I honestly never expected that someone would nominate me for it! This award recognizes blogs with 200 followers or less, and allows each nominee to “pay it forward” to other up-and-coming blogs. So, I owe a huge THANK YOU to The Parasite Guy for nominating my site for a Liebster Award. I really appreciate it!
What do bloggers need to do when they receive a Liebster Award?
- Accept the award, post the Liebster Award logo at the top of your post, and link back to the person who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions provided.
- List 11 random facts about yourself.
- Ask 11 questions (different from the ones you were asked) for your Liebster Award nominees.
- Nominate 11 other people / blogs, and inform them of the award.