Many thanks to Nick at The Parasite Guy for nominating me to take part in the current World Blog Hop! This turned out to be a fun exercise, and one that’s easy yet challenging. Easy because it involves only two steps:
- Answer five questions.
- Nominate two bloggers to continue the hop.
So, how is it challenging? Well, if you read the five questions that follow, you might know why. 😉 Here we go! Continue reading →
I’ve seen the Liebster Award on a couple blogs I visit from time to time – but I honestly never expected that someone would nominate me for it! This award recognizes blogs with 200 followers or less, and allows each nominee to “pay it forward” to other up-and-coming blogs. So, I owe a huge THANK YOU to The Parasite Guy for nominating my site for a Liebster Award. I really appreciate it!
What do bloggers need to do when they receive a Liebster Award?
- Accept the award, post the Liebster Award logo at the top of your post, and link back to the person who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions provided.
- List 11 random facts about yourself.
- Ask 11 questions (different from the ones you were asked) for your Liebster Award nominees.
- Nominate 11 other people / blogs, and inform them of the award.
Continue reading →
I’ve finally posted more poems on the “My Poetry” page. (Click here to visit “My Poetry,” or click on “My Poetry” in sidebar menu.) Although these pieces may be new to some of you, they were published in an anthology almost 2 years ago. But, better late than never, right? Continue reading →