Back in September (which seems like forever ago now), Rona at Tea with Polly was kind enough to nominate me for my fourth Liebster Award. (Thank you, Rona!) It’s taken me a while to get to it because of the holiday craziness offline and the end-of-year posts I wanted to get out. But now, I finally have time to start catching up on awards again. (Yes, I still have others to do. It’s a little embarrassing…)
Btw, if you’re a fellow tea lover, I highly recommend you follow Tea with Polly. I’ve been part of Rona’s readership for a while, and have found some delectable-sounding teas and herbal tisanes I want to try as a result. 😉
Here are the rules for this round of the Liebster Award:
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions given to you by the nominator.
- Nominate up to 11 other bloggers.
- Create 11 questions for the nominees.
- Notify all nominees via social media and/or their blogs.
Let’s get started, shall we?
Still combing through the blog tags and awards I was recently nominated for, and today it’s Liebster Award time. Thank you for the nomination, Phoenix Grey! 🙂
Here are the rules for this version of the Liebster Award:
- Once you are nominated, make a post that thanks the person who nominated you and links back to their article.
- Include the Liebster Award sticker in your post.
- Nominate 7 to 10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
- Answer the 10 questions asked to you by the person who nominated you.
- Make 10 questions of your own for your nominees.
- Lastly, copy these rules in the post.
- All of the nominees are free to accept or reject the nomination.
So, Rules #1, 2, and 6 are done already. (I hope it’s OK that I’m skipping around…?) Now let’s go on to Phoenix’s questions!
A big thank-you to KL Caley @ New2Writing for nominating me for the Liebster Award Challenge! This honor gives bloggers the opportunity to share more about themselves and then to “pay it forward” to other bloggers whose sites they enjoy. This version of the Liebster doesn’t seem to have a restriction on the number of followers for eligible nominees (whereas the Liebster Award received here did), so everyone is game this time around. 😉
Here are the rules for this version of the Liebster Award Challenge:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions that the blogger gives you.
- Nominate 11 blogs that you think are deserving of the award.
- Let the bloggers know you nominated them.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
So, let’s start with KL’s questions!
I’ve seen the Liebster Award on a couple blogs I visit from time to time – but I honestly never expected that someone would nominate me for it! This award recognizes blogs with 200 followers or less, and allows each nominee to “pay it forward” to other up-and-coming blogs. So, I owe a huge THANK YOU to The Parasite Guy for nominating my site for a Liebster Award. I really appreciate it!
What do bloggers need to do when they receive a Liebster Award?
- Accept the award, post the Liebster Award logo at the top of your post, and link back to the person who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions provided.
- List 11 random facts about yourself.
- Ask 11 questions (different from the ones you were asked) for your Liebster Award nominees.
- Nominate 11 other people / blogs, and inform them of the award.