It’s award time again! (Yes, I’ve still got more after this one, so I’ll be catching up for a while.) This one comes from Victoria Grace Howell at Stori Tori’s Blog. She’s a fellow speculative fiction writer (currently working on a YA steampunk Red Riding Hood retelling and a YA dystopian sci-fi) who’s also a tea lover and Lord Of The Rings fanatic. If you don’t follow her blog yet, now is a great time to start. Thank you, Tori!
Here are the rules for the Infinity Dreams Award:
- Thank and follow the blog that nominated you.
- Tell us eleven facts about yourself.
- Answer the questions that were set for you to answer.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them.
So I’m still sifting through the blog tags and awards I received over the summer, and the next one is the Siblinghood of the World Bloggers Tag from Elizabeth Rawls. (Thank you, E.! Sorry it’s taken me so long to get to this!) This was originally known as Sisterhood of the World Bloggers, but someone wanted to make the tag more inclusive and changed the name. Not a bad idea, I say. 🙂
The rules for Siblinghood of the World Bloggers are as follows:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to their blog in your post. (Check!)
- Answer the questions that the blogger who nominated you has provided.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers, and notify them of said nominations.
- Create 10 questions for your nominees.
Elizabeth put a neat twist on hers, and started all of her questions with the phrase “Would you rather…”. So, here we go! Continue reading →
Yes, I’m still in the midst of catching up with blog awards from over the summer. But this next one is very, very cool. Why? Because it involves DRAGONS. 😀
The Dragon’s Loyalty Award comes courtesy of Sarah J. Higbee, a fellow speculative fiction writing who lives in the UK. Sarah’s currently putting the finishing touches on her debut novel Running Out of Space, the first installment of a self-published space opera trilogy. If you haven’t checked out her blog, now’s a great time so you can stay on top of any updates regarding Running Out of Space. Plus, Sarah reviews books and shares her poetry and other personal bits there. 🙂
Here are the rules for accepting the Dragon’s Loyalty Award:
- Announce your win with a post, and link to whomever presented your award.
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
- Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers.
- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post.
- Display the award certificate on your website.
Since #1 is all set now, it’s time for #2, and seven random facts about myself.
Continue reading →