Still combing through the blog tags and awards I was recently nominated for, and today it’s Liebster Award time. Thank you for the nomination, Phoenix Grey! 🙂
Here are the rules for this version of the Liebster Award:
- Once you are nominated, make a post that thanks the person who nominated you and links back to their article.
- Include the Liebster Award sticker in your post.
- Nominate 7 to 10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
- Answer the 10 questions asked to you by the person who nominated you.
- Make 10 questions of your own for your nominees.
- Lastly, copy these rules in the post.
- All of the nominees are free to accept or reject the nomination.
So, Rules #1, 2, and 6 are done already. (I hope it’s OK that I’m skipping around…?) Now let’s go on to Phoenix’s questions!