Upcoming Readings, Appearances, and Other Events
Interested in having me read at your upcoming open mic night? Hosting a literary event or conference you think I’d be interested in? Send me a message via the Contact page so we can discuss it!
If you’d like to get in touch regarding workshops, presentations, or panels at your conference, bookstore, or other literary events, please contact me via my freelance company, Heart of the Story Editorial & Coaching Services.
Thursday, January 14, 7:00 p.m. Eastern: Virtual Open Mic Night @ An Unlikely Story (Online via Crowdcast)
I’ll be reading poems at my favorite indie bookstore’s monthly virtual open mic night! Register at Crowdcast today to watch the event for free. You can also watch the live stream on An Unlikely Story’s Facebook page.
Monday, January 18, 6:00 p.m. Eastern: Choose Your Words for 2021: A Journaling & Intention-Setting Workshop (Online via Zoom)
During this guided journaling session, I’ll help you set intentions, create affirmations, and put your hopes and dreams for the year ahead into words. Tickets are $35.00 USD each, and space is limited to 12 writers. Register via EventBrite today to reserve your spot!
Thursday, April 1, 5:30 p.m. Eastern: What’s the Why Behind Your Writing Project (SheBreathes Collaborative Meeting at WeBreathe Wellness, Walpole, MA)
This presentation will be given exclusively to the SheBreathes/WeBreathe community at its monthly business collaborative meeting. Attendance may be limited due to local COVID-19 restrictions.
Events I’ve previously attended or participated in include the following:
- Poetry readings and open mic nights at An Unlikely Story (Plainville, MA) and WeBreathe Wellness (Walpole, MA)
- Literary conferences such as Writer’s Digest Conference (NYC, NY) and Muse & The Marketplace (Boston, MA)
- Writing retreats such as the Iceland Writers Retreat (Reykjavik, Iceland)
- Conferences for editors and freelance professionals such as the 2019 ACES Conference (Providence, RI)
- Poetry conferences and events such as the Massachusetts Poetry Festival (Salem, MA)
- Boston-area literary events such as the Boston Book Festival and the Boston Teen Authors Festival