Thank you once again for visiting my website. I have no idea how interesting (or boring) anything that I post may be to anyone, but I know people keep stopping by. And I appreciate that very much. 🙂
Life has been unbelievably busy the past few weeks. I don’t think I’ve gotten much done lately, but here’s what’s happened in a nutshell:
- I finally finished the first set of recordings for my great-great aunt’s biography. Counting some page breaks and the double-spacing, I’m at 16 pages right now. She and I still have a TON to talk about, though: Living through the Great Depression and World War II, some of her travels abroad, her hobbies, just to name a few things. I also need to clarify some of the details she had given me back in the summer. So we are planning to get together next month for Interview #2.
- Progress on “Light in the Barrenlands” is still going very slowly. The winter holidays are not a good time for writing, I guess. Between stress and lack of time, I haven’t done much on it. Hopefully that will chance in the new year.
- A new CD review was posted this week. See one of my other blogs from tonight for the link.
And here are some things to keep an eye on for future visits to my site:
- My Top 10 list of CDs for 2009
- Some new artwork from my friend Megan Aufrecht
- Details about an upcoming anthology that features some of my poetry
I hope you and your loved ones are enjoying whichever holiday you may be celebrating or have already celebrated. Stay warm, eat some good food, and be merry.
And, come back again soon!